FAIL.
We went out last weekend to try and take some maternity shots. At first I would position DH and show him where I was going to stand/sit and where I wanted him to stand and what angle to take the picture. This turned out to be very frustrating. I love him to death, but the man does not take the best pictures. He just doesn't have the same eye and it is really hard to direct someone when you are hungry and tired. I really should have brought the tripod. I was getting so stressed and anxious because there was a ton of people just watching us. Mind your own buisness people. I guess it doesn't really help when I hate every picture of me. I'm very insecure so I find problems with all of them. Oh well, I tried. Sigh. Maybe, just maybe I will try it again this weekend.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment